[one-users] onevm saveas : not authorized to perform action on virtual machine

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Mar 2 07:37:43 PST 2012

Hi all,

This bug has been fixed in the one-3.2 brach [1].

Once opennebula is compiled with the latest code [2], you can
replace /usr/bin/oned with the new src/nebula/oned file instead of doing a
complete reinstall. A database upgrade is not required either.

Thanks again for the feedback.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1152
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:compile
--