[one-users] SaveAs not saving the image.

Stantz, Brent - GS Brent.Stantz at exelisinc.com
Fri Mar 2 04:42:53 PST 2012

Jan,

  Thanks for the reply, I am able to ssh bi-directionally.  I found the problem to be the following bit of code in the oned.conf.  I was looking for a way to clean up the directories after a system was shutdown so I used these "hooks" I found on the ON web page.  What I think is happening is the image gets removed prior to it doing the copy. (which is through scp).

  Once I commented these lines out and HUP'd the 'one' process I am able to saveas again.

#VM_HOOK = [
#   name      = "vmdir_cleanup",
#   on        = "DONE",
#   command   = "/bin/rm",
#   arguments = "-r /var/lib/one/$VMID" ]
#
#VM_HOOK = [
#   name      = "log_cleanup",
#   on        = "DONE",
#   command   = "/bin/rm",
#   arguments = "/var/log/one/$VMID.log" ]