[one-users] Need Proper opennebula Installation steps with linux or centos platform

Snyman, Adrian adrians at uj.ac.za
Thu Mar 1 06:37:15 PST 2012

The documentation seems to be fairly comprehensive.
If you are using the rpm install, a few of the steps are automated.

Unfortunately, you are not going to get a 'click->next->next->next->deploy' solution for the
Installation.

But if you read up on the technologies behind OpenNebula, then a lot of it makes sense when you
Are installing.

I am currently doing an install using the documents on the OpenNebula Website.

Regards,
Adrian Snyman
Linux Systems Administrator
Tel: 011-559-4929