[one-users] OpenNebula 3.3.0 - Install on CentOS 6.2 using the rpm

Snyman, Adrian adrians at uj.ac.za
Thu Mar 1 04:10:02 PST 2012

Thank you.
Yes, the current rpm ships with this file - with an encrypted password.
So when updating the oneadmin user, the string needs to be changed
To the plain text password.

Thanks to Olivier Sallou for pointing it out too ..

I am now starting with templates etc.

Regards,
Adrian Snyman
Linux Systems Administrator