[one-users] SaaS with opennebula cloud

TARUN TANK 08bit044 at nirmauni.ac.in
Thu Mar 29 02:46:32 PDT 2012

hi, we have developed the opennebula cloud with front end and 5 worker
nodes , we can successfully create the VM and can deploy them on the worker
nodes.Hence we are able to run the windows as well as linux on the dom U of
the worker nodes(using XEN) . We are using centos 5.0 on the worker nodes
as the host os.We can also manage using Sunstone GUI.

now we want to provide the software/application to the end user via
browser/web interface but we don't have proper guidance for that, can we
enable the end user to use the software (i.e matlab) via browser and if yes
then what configuration is left ? , please guide us on that .