[one-users] Passwordless ssh between VM's?

biro lehel lehel.biro at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 22:53:16 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the most convenient setting to be able to passwordlessly ssh between the VM's created by OpenNebula. I've noticed that the settings which provide passwordless ssh from the Front-end (or Hosts) into VM's do not deal with this, the system is still asking for a password if I want to ssh from VM into VM. So, did I do something wrong, and in theory, the exact same steps would need to be followed in case of VM's too, or is there some trick?

Thank you,
Lehel.