[one-users] VM instance gets default name even if NAME is specified

Francesco Camisa francesco.camisa at policlinicosanmarco.it
Tue Mar 13 01:31:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am running a test installation (opennebula 3.2.1) with the following configuration:
- Front-End CentOS 6.2 x86_64, mysql backend;
- 1 Host CentOS 6.2 x86_64 Virtualization drive KVM.

Everything works ok except for a small yet annoying problem. I have created a VM template, and in it the NAME parameter is specified, but when the VM is instantiated it always defaults to "one-<ID>".

I have read the documentation and in particular the Virtual Machine definition file but have not been able to figuring out what I am doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Francesco

Following is the template: