[one-users] I'm confused the sunstone to create a VM on CentOS + ONE + XEN.

張德勤 cinmex91047 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 03:49:34 PST 2012

Dear all:

I'm confused the sunstone to create a VM on CentOS + ONE + XEN.
I create a *.img file from this website.
http://www.howtoforge.com/virtualization-with-xen-on-centos-6.2-x86_64-paravirtualization-and-hardware-virtualization-p2
But I only have *.img file without initrd* file...
How should I create a VM Template??
My question is in the Boot/OS options field.
I choose "Kernel" in the Boot method. (Is it right??)
But what should I set in the Kernel field and Inirtd field ??
I only have a *img file....  no initrd file....
And what's value should the Root and Kernel commadns be??
Please help me create a VM Tamplate!!
Please!!

Te - Chin, Chang (張德勤), +886-3-4227151 #57968
Networklab, Computer Science & Information Engineering,
National Central University, Jhongli, Taiwan, R.O.C