[one-users] anwser : rhel6.1 qemu-kvm host, rhel5.x guest running very slow

=?gb2312?B?0e6gRA==?= yang_yi at neusoft.com
Wed Mar 7 21:36:25 PST 2012

I have found out that when DNS is not reachable , the vm graphic environment
is very slow. How can I solve this problem ?

·¢¼þÈË: users-bounces at lists.opennebula.org
[mailto:users-bounces at lists.opennebula.org] ´ú±í Ñî D
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2012Äê2ÔÂ29ÈÕ 19:07
ÊÕ¼þÈË: users at lists.opennebula.org
Ö÷Ìâ: [one-users] rhel6.1 qemu-kvm host, rhel5.x guest running very slow

Hi

I use rhel6.1 as qemu-kvm host. using opennebula2.2

I set up rhel5.3/5.5/5.6 guests.

in virt-manager the rhel5.x img is running normally. But the rhel5.x vm that
created is running very slow.

While I set up another rhel6.1 vm, it is running fast as normal.

1. use virt-manager to install a rhel5.x.img with desktop

2. copy rhel5.x.img to disk.0

3. use deployment.0 to deploy

4. virsh create deployment.0

Best Regards,

Yang Yi(Ñî D)

Mobile Internet Division

˵Ã÷: ˵Ã÷: cid:image001.jpg at 01CBF9FF.3CC03FC0

Neusoft Corporation

A6 Bldg. No.2 Xin Xiu Street

Hun Nan New District, Shenyang 110179 P.R.C.

Mobile: +86-186 2407 4299

E-mail: yang_yi at neusoft.com

http://www.neusoft.com <http://www.neusoft.com/>