[one-users] Restricted attributes in VM Templates error

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Tue Mar 6 08:22:31 PST 2012

Hi,
I have a template using some restricted attributes (CONTEXT/FILES).
Used 'till now by the oneadmin user, there was no issue.

I tried now to give access (use) to a user, but there is an error:
Restricted attributes in VM Templates error

While I understand that a user cannot create a template using this, I am
surprised that it is an issue to use a template using it (owned by
oneadmin).

How can I provide templates to my users using such attributes?

Thanks

Olivier

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438