[one-users] URGENT: sunstone.log doesn't updated

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Fri Mar 2 03:08:04 PST 2012

Hello, it sounds like something is not working with your Sunstone install.

Also, there is a bug in Sinatra 1.3.2 which causes that nothing is logged.

Can you downgrade sinatra to 1.3.0 (sudo gem install sinatra -v 1.3.0;
sudo gem uninstall sinatra -v 1.3.2), relaunch sunstone, reproduce the
problem and send sunstone.log, oned.log to us?

Thank you!

--
Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer