[one-users] SaveAs not saving the image.

Stantz, Brent - GS Brent.Stantz at exelisinc.com
Thu Mar 1 12:47:12 PST 2012

Ever since upgrading to 3.2.1 I am unable to save an image to an new image.  I make modifications to the image and perform a "saveas", each time I have done this I receive the following error message.

[ImM][E]: Error saving image to the repository:

I use ssh as the transport manager.  I have looked into permissions on the file system which are fine; I can use ssh between the boxes w/o password prompting.

Thoughts?

Brent Stantz
Software Engineering
Geospatial Systems

ITT Exelis
400 Initiative Drive
P.O. Box 60488
Rochester, NY 14606-0488
(p) 585.269.6358
Brent.Stantz at itt.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Exelis Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Exelis Inc. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.