[one-users] self service instance type error

Rogier Mars rogier at fortytwo.nl
Sat Mar 17 11:01:15 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to start using the selfservice portal in ONE 3.2.1. I've configured and started  the OCCI Server. I was able to manually initiate an instance with the "occi-compute create" command. This was listed in the Self Service portal. However, when I login to the Self Service portal and try to create a new VM, the drop down box for the Instance Type stays empty, with only the word "Loading…" in it. The interface shows an empty Error box. When I look in the developer console this error message box shows the available instance types that I've configured in the occi-server.conf (see the attached screenshots).

when I go to the OCCI url: view-source:http://localhost:4567/instance_type
I see the configured instance types:
<INSTANCE_TYPE_COLLECTION>
<INSTANCE_TYPE href="http://localhost:4567/instance_type/small" name="small">
<INSTANCE_TYPE href="http://localhost:4567/instance_type/basic" name="basic">
</INSTANCE_TYPE_COLLECTION>

Do you have any idea what can be wrong? I've updated all available gems just to be sure. I'm running on CentOS6 64-bit.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Cheers,

Rogier