[one-users] CentOS Install

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Jun 25 06:53:43 PDT 2012

Hi Florian,

The installation process creates a new 'oneadmin' user and group, although
the group may be named 'cloud' by some distros packages... I'm not sure
right now of which ones.

Through the documentation we refer to the oneadmin's group, so the actual
name is not really relevant.

Best regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc