[one-users] NFS datastore performance during VM instantiation

Matt Willsher matt.willsher at boxuk.com
Fri Jun 22 04:06:12 PDT 2012

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for your reply. We came to the same conclusion in the end; we need a more suitable file system to store the data. I did try to tune the NFS client without any improvement and the NFS server (an EMC VNXe3100) doesn't have anything to tune, though it does use async out of the box.  We'll investigate other options.

Best regards,
Matt