[one-users] Problem connecting to VNC console

davood ghatreh davood.gh2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:46:16 PDT 2012

Chandana,

in you ps result, I can see your noVNC task. To troubleshoot, first kill
this task:

kill 30414

Then, run this task manually:

/usr/share/one/noVNC/utils/websockify 35786 glass.dis:5910

try connecting to noVNC using Sunstone, and simultaneously watch the ssh
console to see what it say. provide me with that result.

Thanks