[one-users] Can we change the 'one' prefix to the machine names

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Jun 6 07:41:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

If you mean the OpenNebula VM name, you can set any name when a Template is
instantiated.

If you are talking about the name in the hypervisor, you'll have to change
the deployment.0 inside the /var/lib/one/remotes/vmm/*/deploy script. Or
change the deployment.0 generation code (see [1]), but you will have to
re-compile the oned daemon.

Regards

[1]
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/master/show/src/vmm