[one-users] PostgreSQL support (#332)

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Mon Jun 4 08:12:38 PDT 2012

Hi Florian,

Right now it is not in the roadmap for next release. We'll re-consider
it for upcoming releases, though. (Specially if it becomes a popular
request ;)

Cheers and Thanks for your feedback

Ruben

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Florian Heigl
<fheigl at wartungsfenster.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any change about finalizing PostgreSQL support in OpenNebula.
> I'm trying very hard to keep the number of MySQL DB's I need to maintain as
> close to zero as possible.
>
> So, is there any news? Even if it's not "in" officially now, something to
> plan with would be good (3.5?)
>
> Many greetings,
> Florian

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect
OpenNebula - The Open Source Solution for Data Center Virtualization