[one-users] error deploying VM using Java OCA in 3.4.1

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Jun 4 06:53:22 PDT 2012

Hi,

Looks like you are using the image name DISK/IMAGE, but user #4 does not
own any Image with that name.

You'll need to use the IMAGE_ID instead, or tell OpenNebula who is the
image owner with the IMAGE_UID or IMAGE_UNAME attributes. More info here
[1,2]

By the way, be sure to download the updated jar we have uploaded earlier
today [3]

Regards,
Carlos

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.4:template#an_example