[one-users] Problem with OpenNebula paths in Datastore [SOLVED]

André Monteiro andre.monteir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:43:17 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I was having some problems with VM instantiation and paths, I couldn't
create new OS images, datablocks or attach a CDROM because I inherited a
old instalation and the paths were not the standard and the creation
scripts had some hard code. So if someone has the same problem, here's the
solution:

Edit /var/tm_mad/shared/clone and replace

SRC_PATH="../../${SRC_PATH##"$DS_DIR/"}"

by

#
if [ -z "${DATASTORE_FOLDER}" ]; then
        SRC_PATH="/opt/opennebula/var/datastores/${SRC_PATH##"$DS_DIR/"}"
else
        SRC_PATH="$DATASTORE_FOLDER/${SRC_PATH##"$DS_DIR/"}"
fi
# end of modification
The same modification must be made on /var/tm_mad/shared/ln and so on to
get the right paths.

Cheers,

--
André Monteiro