[one-users] 回复: Host resources statistical error!

David david1228 at foxmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:06:45 PDT 2012

Hi,
   I am using OpenNebula version is 3.2.1。
   The following strange usage values still exist in this release version, and there is no virtual machine of the same name.

   I saw a virtual machine used memory value is 4G, but It takes up belongs to host mem_usage value is 1G, this is very strange.

   What is the solution In this version ?  thanks!

Regards.