[one-users] mulitple live migrations fail

Gary S. Cuozzo gary at isgsoftware.net
Mon Jul 30 05:14:51 PDT 2012

Hello Tino,
The version of libvirt is 0.9.8-2ubuntu17.2. It looks like there is a 0.9.13 release from July 2.

It looks like I should be able to build some packages using files here:
  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/0.9.13-0ubuntu4

Hopefully I can get to that soon and let you know how it goes.

Thanks for your reply,
gary