[one-users] Cannot live-migrate a VM.

Evan Fraser evan.fraser at trademe.co.nz
Sun Jul 29 19:41:03 PDT 2012

Hello again,

I still have this issue with the VM that cannot migrate.  I've been investigating the vm_pool table in the sqlite database and I can see that for this VM the state and lcm_state fields are set to "3".

On other VM's the state is set to "6" and lcm_state is "0".

Is there any documentation on what these fields mean?  Would manually changing these values fix/break anything?

Regards,

Evan.

Evan Fraser
Trade Me | Storage Engineer