[one-users] HostPoolInfo, OpenNebula 3.6

Campbell, Bill BCampbell at axcess-financial.com
Tue Jul 24 05:10:24 PDT 2012

I ran into a similar issue, and I believe I resolved it by looking at the ~/.one/one_auth file.  The installation of the upgraded package seemed to overwrite that file.  I plug in the appropriate password for the oneadmin user that was configured prior and it seemed to get rid of that message for me.