[one-users] Problem with virtual network ACLs for multiple users

Michael Rebstock rusreb at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jul 24 05:04:35 PDT 2012

Hi Jan, hi Carlos Martín,

as Carlos Martín mentioned in is first Mail, I executed the chmod-command (“onevnet chmod 0 604”) but this did not solve my problem.

Moreover I created all my images by providing a path, so this seems not to be the adequate solution for my problem, Jan.

In the attachment I added some screenshots, including:

- the error-message when trying to instantiate a new VM (“createNewVM_error”),

- the Image info(“ImageInformation”),

- the VLAN info (“VLAN319_info”) and

- the users and groups (“UserAndGroups”).

Hope that helps you to help me ;-)

Best Regards

Michael