[one-users] Hello, first post, Errors starting open Nebula, /var/run/one/ files missing.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 20 10:10:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

Can you provide some more information, like the installation method, and
the permissions of those directories (if they exist)?
Please check also if the processes 'oned' and 'mm_sched' are running.

Maybe you started the core daemon, 'oned', instead of 'one start'... or
tried to execute 'one start' as root?

Regards

--
Carlos Martín, MSc