[one-users] Tutorial Setup OpenNebula 3.6 (or 3.x) in CentOS 6.3

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 20 10:01:30 PDT 2012

Hi,

Our documentation [1] may seem daunting, but the installation itself is
quite straight-forward, and the default configuration should work for most
people.

You may want to take a look at the sandbox VMs we offer to test OpenNebula,
for VMware [2] and KVM [3].

And for a actual tutorials contributed by the community, visit our
community wiki [4].

Good luck with OpenNebula!

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6
[2] http://opennebula.org/cloud:sandbox:vmware