[one-users] noVNC doesn´t work

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 20 01:05:25 PDT 2012

Hello Tim,

did you run the install_novnc.sh script?

Could you go through the checklist of the troubleshooting section:
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:sunstone#vnc_troubleshooting

If it doesn't help, please send sunstone.log and sunstone.error and
descriptions of the error that sunstone shows, if any. Thanks,

Hector

En Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:01:03 +0200, Tim Scharner - 123domain.eu - Die
Domainmanager <scharner at ingenit.com> escribió:

> Hello!
>
> I just started with an test installation of OpenNebula.
> All is working fine, except the noVNC client in Sunstone.
> I already checked that VNC works on the node (I can use it with
> TightVNC), but it looks like that the host does not use my options of
> the VM template.
>
> In the template of the VM I use the following settings:
>
> VNC:
> IP to listen: 0.0.0.0 (which is also ok on the host)
> Port: 0 (because on the host, we use KVM)
> Keymap: de
>
> We use OpenNebula 3.6. Frontend and host use CentOS 6.3.
>
> I am grateful for any help.
>
> Best regards,
> Tim

Hector Sanjuan