[one-users] Help to Download OpenNebula 3.6

Steven C Timm timm at fnal.gov
Thu Jul 19 05:45:20 PDT 2012

I386 architectures can't run KVM hypervisor at all.  They can run some older versions of Xen with paravirtualized VM's but it has been a long time since I did it.  Also in Centos/SL/Redhat 6.x you would have to patch Xen in by hand because it's not part of the distro anymore.  Better to try  to get to some x86_64 architecture of Linux if you can.

Steve Timm