[one-users] install OpenNebula on SheevaPlug

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Thu Jul 5 08:52:03 PDT 2012

I'd say it is possible if your cloud is not big. oned+mm_sched are very
lightweight. Probably you can run sunstone/selfservice too without
problems if your number of users is limited.

But for these same reasons you could run opennebula directly in one of
your kvm hosts without sacrificing many resources. You can always add
localhost as any other host to opennebula and keep using it to deploy VMs.
Or put OpenNebula in a VM itself.

And yes, since it's an ARM you'd have to compile from sources. It should
work in theory.

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan