[one-users] Failed to connect to server (code: 1006)

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 4 06:11:58 PDT 2012

Hi, let see,

Check sunstone.error too.

Check that no websockify from a previous session is running (ps aux | grep
websockify).

Check that you have run ./install_novnc.sh after your upgrade.

Check that you can still connect to the machine VNC with a different vnc
client directly.

Is the "starting vnc proxy" line showing up in sunstone.log?

 From which version were you upgrading? You can attach sunstone.log so I
can check if I see something that you missed.

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer