[one-users] Does anyone have run Ubuntu instance in OpenNebula successfully ?

Nodir Kodirov nodir.qodirov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:55:59 PST 2012

Dear Carsten Friedrich,

> I can give you a Ubuntu 10.4 image and template that works here.
If you still have it, can you give the image and template please?
I have OpenNebula 3.0 installation with KVM.

I am following your way, but it is not working for me.
Nodir.

-----------------
Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au
Sun Apr 3 19:43:02 PDT 2011

Try enabling the VNC option. This might give you some indication about
what went wrong. Ssh or ping will only work if the VM successfully
booted and successfully configured the network. VNC is available from
the very start of the boot process.

If this fails, I can give you a Ubuntu 10.4 image and template that
works here. It requires KVM as hypervisor and an existing DHCP server
to obtain an IP address.

Carsten

[cid:image001.gif at 01CBF2C5.6CB34C40]<http://www.csiro.au/>

Carsten Friedrich
Research Team leader
ICT Centre, GPO Box 664,Canberra, ACT 2601
Phone: +61 2 6216 7019
Email: Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au<mailto:Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au>
Web:   http://www.csiro.au/org/ICT.html