[one-users] Upgrading from 3.0 to 3.2 source Deploy and Migrate buttons lost

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue Jan 31 03:34:25 PST 2012

Hi,

the cookies are not set correctly in the not working version because of the

>>> <USER>
>>>  <ID>-1</ID>
>>> </USER>

you sent.

We believe it might be a side effect from this bug that was fixed

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1086

If you could update your non-working install to OpenNebula 3.2.1 we could
check if it is fixed then.

Hector

En Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:45:30 +0100, Sándor Guba <gubasanyi at gmail.com>
escribió:

> I tryed to compare the working and not working pages in google chrome.
> Both pages sends back the cookie information in the header:
>
> Request Cookies:
>    sunstone
> cb44c1c08c6d18c002d52b9e14d6c1013ad76fab798dea0b81395e6881253a35
> Response Cookies:
>    one-user   oneadmin
>    one-user_id   0
>    one-user_gid   0
>
> But seems that the working version remember the cookies and the not
> working fogot them except the one named "sunstone".

Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer