[one-users] Upgrading from 3.0 to 3.2 source Deploy and Migrate buttons lost

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Mon Jan 30 02:18:59 PST 2012

Hello,

if you still keep the server where sunstone had this problem, it would be
useful to have the oned.log extract around the time when you perform a
login in Sunstone. Normally, there should be some lines like "[AuM][D]:
Message received: AUTHENTICATE SUCCESS 187 -"

This behaviour has been reported in various situations, and not
specifically after DB upgrade, which suggest it's possibly not be an
individual issue.

It could be a bug in the authentication module, and as such, maybe the log
says something interesting.

Thanks,

Hector

Hector Sanjuan