[one-users] Does anyone have run Ubuntu instance in OpenNebula successfully ?

Susmita Horrow hsusmita4 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:30:34 PST 2012

Hello,
Yes I have run Ubuntu instance in Opennebula. I created .vdi file from
ubuntu iso in using virtual box.Then I configured the virtual machine as
per the instruction.

Copy the script $ONE_SRC_CODE_PATH/share/scripts/vmcontext.sh into the
/etc/init.d directory in the VM root file system.
Execute the script at boot time before starting any network service,
usually runlevel 2 should work. /e

ln /etc/init.d/vmcontext.sh /etc/rc2.d/S01vmcontext.sh

Then I created virtual machine template in opennebula and instantiated.

Regards

Susmita Horrow