[one-users] OpenNebula CloudWorkshop Romania Timișoara

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Jan 28 13:50:46 PST 2012

Hi Valentin,

Thanks for your kind words! We're always happy to hear from users who
have found that OpenNebula has provided them with real value.
Mentioning your workshop on the list does not "cross a line". In fact,
once the workshop is done, we'd love to feature a summary of it on our
blog. If you'd be interested in writing a blog post about it, please
contact me off-list, and I'll set you up with an account on our blog.

Cheers!
--Borja