[one-users] Upgrading from 3.0 to 3.2 source Deploy and Migrate buttons lost

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Thu Jan 26 08:31:44 PST 2012

Hello, please

* Remove browser caché
* Delete cookies (or the suntone one)
* Check if it happens with several browsers (Chrome and Firefox).
* Check that oneadmin belongs to a the admin group with gid 0.

Let me know if that fixes it. If not, please send your browsers versions
(and on which SO you are using them), and anything special about your
sunstone setup if applies. Then I would appreciate if you tried what I
suggested here so I can narrow down the problem:

http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2012-January/007661.html

Thanks!

Hector

En Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:07:32 +0100, Sándor Guba <gubasanyi at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I upgraded from Open Nebula 3.0 (source) to 3.2 (source) and on my
> WebGUI the migrate and deploy buttons disappeared.
>
> I have exactly the same kind of problem like here, but as I see it
> isn't solved:
> http://lists.opennebula.org/htdig.cgi/users-opennebula.org/2011-November/007017.html
>
> The only sunstone error in the log is:
>  "GET /vendor/noVNC/include/plain.css HTTP/1.1" 404
>
> I hope somebody can help.

Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer