[one-users] authentication issue

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Wed Jan 25 02:51:36 PST 2012

Hello Robert,

what I meant is that what Olivier reported was specific to the OpenNebula
3.0 Debian package, and since we fixed it during the development of
OpenNebula 3.2, it's not an issue any more with the package we've generated
for OpenNebula 3.2 and it certainly doesn't affect the openSUSE packages.

It's true that there has been a lot of involvement from the community to
polish some non-critical issues, especially related to the user interfaces,
so in this case we will publish a maintainance release in a few days.

Thanks a lot for your work, and let us know if you need some help.

Regards,
Jaime

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei at suse.com>wrote:

> On 01/24/2012 08:39 AM, Jaime Melis wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we have changed the way this works for the 3.2 package. Is this still an
>> issue?
>>

> Hmm, if you are fixing package, will there be a 3.2.x release soon with
> fixes included?
>
> I have 3.2 building in OBS (openSUSE build service). But because of all
> the reported problems right after the release I have not pushed this build
> from the :Testing project to the main project Virtualization:Cloud:**
> OpenNebula.
>
> A bit of guidance is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert
>

> --
> Robert Schweikert                           MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
> SUSE-IBM Software Integration Center                   LINUX
> Tech Lead
> rjschwei at suse.com
> rschweik at ca.ibm.com
> 781-464-8147