[one-users] LDAP 2.9.85 authentication module

Poul Kristensen bcc5226 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:07:20 PST 2012

Sorry for interrupting, but what is opennebula authenticating againts?

In my understanding authentications are normally done against LDAP as
a part of AD (active directory) or against some other ldap server(DNS) to have
some centralized authentication. It could be Deffnet too.
It seems that opennebula is authenticating against a local ldap server?
 Is that correct?  Is it possible to authenticate againts AD?

Thanks

Poul