[one-users] ttylinux acpi

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Jan 24 07:32:13 PST 2012

I don't know of acpi packages for ttylinux but it you are using kvm
and don't need to proper shutdown the machine, that is, shutdown =
unplug the machine, you can just set

FEATURES=[ ACPI=no ]

In the VM template or in /etc/one/vmm_exec/vmm_exec_kvm.conf (so it
becomes default for every VM that does not specify it)

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Paulo Renato <paulorenat at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, I need use a ttylinux image for an experiment cause it is very, very
> small but I also need the acpi capabilities enable for my experiment. I try
> install manually using pacman package manager, but it doesn't work. Thanks
> for your help.
>
> --
> Atenciosamente,
>
> Paulo Renato