[one-users] oZones problems in 3.2

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Thu Jan 19 10:04:29 PST 2012

Dear Rolandas,

I did reproduce the problem, and opened a ticket accordingly [1] in
order to keep track of the solution.

About the sentence

--
"There should be at least one Zone based on an OpenNebula 3.0 installation"
--

I've changed it to

--
"There should be at least one Zone based on an OpenNebula 3.0+ installation"
--

And about the different DBs,you should have a

:databasetype: sqlite

in /etc/one/ozones-server.conf. Please let me know if this is missing,
and which exact version ar you using.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1071