[one-users] Access VM without VNC

Vahe nr vner75 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:32:03 PST 2012

Hi Matheus
Actually I have used the SSH it is ok, but the issue here is using the GUI,
and I thought that maybe somebody used any other method to access VM
desktop.
I am thinking about it just now!!! and if there will be any new idea I will
post it and share it with others.
But I am really appreciate any advice.

Regards