[one-users] mandriva linux and opennebula

Alexander Khryukin alexander at mezon.ru
Wed Jan 25 01:51:17 PST 2012

2012/1/25 Robert Schweikert <rjschwei at suse.com>

> Hi,
>

> On 01/24/2012 05:58 PM, Alexander Khryukin wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>> I'm trying to add opennebula into mandriva linux.
>> Packages already done, and opennebula can be installed in cooker branch
>> (it is development and testing)
>> but i have error with systemd service and /usr/bin/oned
>>

> I've posted .service files to this list recently. If you search the
> archives you should find them. The files work on openSUSE 12.1 and should
> work with Mandriva.
>
> You can also take a look at the Virtualization:Cloud:**OpenNebula project
> in OBS (openSUSE build service)
>
> HTH,
> Robert
>

> --
> Robert Schweikert                           MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
> SUSE-IBM Software Integration Center                   LINUX
> Tech Lead
> rjschwei at suse.com
> rschweik at ca.ibm.com
> 781-464-8147

Yeah, you right.
Problem was in i forgot start one_scheduler.service.

But now i have other issue.

sudo systemctl start one_scheduler.service
wait about 2 minutes
A dependency job failed. See system logs for details

and in log drops messages
that All modules finalized, exiting.
http://pastie.org/3248831

Why exiting?