[one-users] Help required

Habib Khadar habib_khadar at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 01:30:47 PST 2012

My name is Khadar and I am a new user on OpenNebula, can anybody help me with step by step tutorial on how to install and configure OpenNebual. I am finding difficult to follow the guide/instruction of installing OpenNebula 3.2 provided on the web site, especially the
codes/commands as I can't figure out where to place them. So far I have downloaded opennebula-3.2.0.tar for my windows.  If anyone has video tutorial on how to install and configure OpenNebula would be an advantage. If not step by step instruction should be fine.

Thank you very much for your time.