[one-users] default image repository 'fs' configuration

Shantanu Pavgi pavgi at uab.edu
Fri Jan 20 18:11:01 PST 2012

I have a self-contained installation of OpenNebula 3.0. I was looking at image repository configuration<http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:image_repo> to set RESTRICTED_DIRS and SAFE_DIRS configuration option. It mentions that default image repository 'fs' can be configured in /etc/one/image/fs.conf. Since I have a self-contained install I changed this path to $ONE_LOCATION/etc/image/fs.conf to set these values. However when I start OpenNebula I don't see  these values in oned.log or $ONE_LOCATION/var/config files. And I was able to copy a file /etc directory to image repository. So I don't think I am editing the correct file. Any pointers on where to put fs.conf will be really helpful.

--
Shantanu