[one-users] VM_DIR and IMAGE_REPOSITORY path

Johan Martinez jmartiee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:51:35 PST 2012

hello,

Is it possible to change VM_DIR path on both front-end and hosts? For
example I have a opennebula install ($ONE_LOCATION) in a local filesystem
directory however I would like to store images and  and VM disk files in
NFS. The NFS mount can be same on both front-end and hosts
'/datastore/one/var', but not under $ONE_LOCATION/var. I tried following
changes but it didn't work
* VM_DIR = /datastore/one/var in oned.conf
* IMAGE_REPOSITORY_PATH =  /datastore/one/var  in var/remotes/image/fs/fsrc

I am not sure these are the correct changes. Can someone guide on how to
move storage location outside of $ONE_LOCATION on both front-end and hosts?

jM.