[one-users] User couldn't be authenticated

Alejandro Feijoo Fraga alfeijoo at cesga.es
Wed Jan 18 07:39:27 PST 2012

Hi.

We have a server, recently updated to OpenNebula 3.2

In this server, onevm with user cloudsme work fine (with ONE_AUTH file)

but, we have other server that conect to the first one.

In this server, with same home, the command dont work fine... well.. not
work...

-bash-4.1$ onevm list
[VirtualMachinePoolInfo] User couldn't be authenticated, aborting call.

Any idea? its a problem with versions? the client run a onevm version 3.1

I think there are some problem with news user policies.

Thanks in advance.