[one-users] URGENT: hi, please respond fast

Piyush Harsh piyush.harsh at inria.fr
Tue Jan 17 07:30:28 PST 2012

Hi Daniel,

I need some help with ONE Java APIs for version 2.2. I created a user using

OneResponse val = User.allocate(oneClient, name, password);

where name is the username is the 8 character and password is the 32
character alphanumeric string (both) randomly generated by my code.

Next I tried to retrieve image pool information using this created
user's credentials but the java call fails. The error I am getting is:

[ImagePoolInfo] User couldn't be authenticated, aborting call.

I use the same username and the password that I generated to create the
ONE user while creating the ONE Client class object.

Here is the oneuser list output:

   ID USER            PASSWORD
    0 oneadmin        8944aada99d6d0121494dd0ac8129db653bc1f4a
    5 Mw3rlbQo        o3fcIsO9sCVx5JFkAMYCheMjjnbugttZ

The function call I am using to create the client object is:

Client oneClient = new
Client("Mw3rlbQo:o3fcIsO9sCVx5JFkAMYCheMjjnbugttZ",
"http://127.0.0.1:2633/RPC2");

what am I doing wrong?

Any help you provide will be most helpful.

Kind regards,
Piyush.
--
Dr. Piyush Harsh, R&D Engineer, INRIA
CONTRAIL Project, INRIA Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique