[one-users] No total memory opennebula 1.4

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Jan 16 06:01:42 PST 2012

Looks like the IM drivers are having some problems getting the info
from the node, try copying xen.rb or kvm.rb (I don't know the
hypervisor you have) and execute it manually as oneadmin. You should
get some error message giving more info.

Anyway, It's more than a year I don't play with that version, could
you upgrade it to a newer one?

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Paulo Renato <paulorenat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I install opennebula 1.4 for testing haizea, but I can't start any vm cause
> oned doesn't get total memory of hosts. Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Atenciosamente,
>
> Paulo Renato