[one-users] onevm saveas : not authorized to perform action on virtual machine

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Wed Feb 29 22:46:44 PST 2012

Hi,

My customers (from group users) also have similar problem. In Sunstone
they tries to use "Save as" on running VM and getting
"[VirtualMachineSaveDisk] Error allocating a new image. Template
includes a restricted attribute SOURCE."

We have also quotas enabled, but they doesn't influence that.

Regards, Rolandas

P.S. This problem currently is showstopper for our private cloud users.